<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Getting Ready for Where Bloggers Create Party!!!

I can't believe it's almost that time again!  And I've been VERY busy getting ready.
Are you going to be there?
It's Karen Valentine's Blog Party,
Where Bloggers Create!
You can click on the site HERE to see what's up, or you can click on my sidebar pictures at the top right of this page at any (or all) of my past room pictures.
This year I have left a good bit of my room the same, but I would say the other half has seen a lot of change.
I've added a number of pieces that make this room my favorite one in the house.
Here are a few sneak peaks!!




My dress form, Nadine, has decided to take a hand with posing for me to 'help' me with the party and promises to act like a lady.  Hmmm, sounds suspicious to me!!
She's got her pink and pearls going on, so I hope she lives up to my favorite things!


Be sure and visit Karen's blog and join the party yourself!  We want to see your creative spot!!
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Blessings,
Doni

6 comments:

Heirloom treasures said...

All looking good Doni

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Beautiful and inspiring. I look forward to seeing the participants again this year.

Have a lovely week ~ FlowerLady

Ana Love Craft said...

Hi Doni! Your posts are always a delight to me! Beautiful pics!
I have a giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 500 followers if you like to participate have a look on http://lovecraft2012.blogspot.pt/2014/07/500-seguidores-oferta-500-folowers.html
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Patty Antle said...

Cannot wait to see more! I look forward to this party each year!

maggiegracecreates said...

lovely --- just lovely - I always enjoy the party myself - actually that is how I "met" you for the first time .

Nanna said...

love your space! can't wait to see the rest, I was thinking of repainting mine for the party but that sure is a lot to take down & back up we shall see lol!

Helen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: